We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information you provide to us You provide us with personal information by filling in the application or other forms on our website or the Fasst platform, by accessing and trading on your account through our platform or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you provide us may include your name, address, contact details, financial information about your income and wealth, professional and employment details, trading history and other personal information.
• Information we collect about you We will also collect information about you through your use of this website and our platform. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits.
• Information we receive from other sources We may also collect your personal information from third parties, including, for example, business partners, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference ag
We only collect personal information when it’s reasonably necessary for us to do business with
you. By collecting your information, Fasst is able to monitor and improve the services
we offer to our existing and potential clients.
We use your personal information to:
• verify your identity;
• provide you with the products and services that you’ve asked for;
• help us monitor, evaluate and develop our products and services;
• enable secure access to our client area;
• unless you tell us otherwise, keep you informed about our products and services and those of our relevant business and initiative partners, and tailor this information to your needs and interests;
• provide you with information regarding the products and services offered by Fasst;
• provide you with information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you;
• tailor the website or other service we provide to you to your needs and interests;
• respond to any feedback, queries or complaints;
• provide you with technical support;
• participate in any third party acquisition or potential acquisition of an interest in us or our assets;
• comply with our legal obligations under the applicable laws; and
• take measures to detect and prevent fraud, crime or other activity which may cause harm to our business or our products and services
If you provide us with incomplete or inaccurate information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services that you ask for.
• Internal concerned parties
We share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
• Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
Fasst is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information that Fasst
obtains from you.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of information will never occur, we use reasonable efforts to prevent it. Please keep in mind that no method of storage or transmission over the Internet is completely secure, so your use of our products and services and provision of information to us is at your own risk.
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways: we or our partners may send you
promotional material concerning our Service, or our partners’ services, which we or our
partners, believe might interest you; we may also display certain adverts on our Service, which
we believe will be relevant for you. We make our best efforts to make sure you see only relevant
ads and receive relevant communications from us, including but not limited to, by building an
automated profile based on your Personal Data.
You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us. You may also object to the use of your Personal Data for advertising purposes by disabling your cookies, as described in the Tracking Technologies section above. Please note we have no control over our partners’ communications, in order to unsubscribe from our partners’ communications please contact the relevant partner, or use the “unsubscribe” link in its emails
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined to take into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor the pages that you
find useful and tailor our website to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and
remembering information about your preferences.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, and doesn’t identify you or anyone else as an individual.
You can control cookies by changing the settings in the web browser on your computer or tablet and mobile. To manage the functionality of cookies on your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manufacturer or mobile browser guide